PREMIUM STUDIO TOUR HELP & SUPPORT
1. What is ASAP XP?
ASAP Natin 'To is the longest running, multi-award winning musical variety show in the Philippines. ASAP XP is inclusive of a studio tour experience inside ABS-CBN where you can learn all about the ABS-CBN story and take a look at what's behind the scenes of your favorite Kapamilya shows.
2. Who are the artists or guest line-up?
Main cast includes Piolo Pascual, Daniel Padilla, Gary V, Sarah Geronimo, Regine Velasquez, Ogie Alcasid, Martin Nievera, Zsazsa Padilla, Erik Santos, Darren Espanto, Billy Crawford, Maja Salvador, Kim Chiu, and more. However, artist availability for a particular show date is not guaranteed.
3. When will the event be held?
The event is held every Sunday.
4. Where will the event be held?
Unless otherwise stated, the event is always held at ABS-CBN Studio 10. For Studio Tours guests, guests must proceed at the ABS-CBN Studio Tours Office located at the Ground Floor of ELJ Building. Guests may enter via Trellis Entrance along Eugenio Lopez Drive in front of McDo.
5. How much does the ticket cost?
Each ASAP ticket costs Php 500.
6. Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can buy?
There is a 5-ticket limit per person across all show dates of ASAP XP per month. Meaning, if you booked 2 tickets for Sunday A, you may then only book 3 tickets for Sunday B.
7. How do I avail Senior Citizen or PWD discount?
Senior Citizen or PWD discounts do not automatically apply online. To avail of this, just present a valid ID upon arrival at the Studio Tours Office. You will be refunded with the discount in cash.
8. Until when can I book tickets?
You may book anytime as long as there’s an available ticket up to 3 hours before the call time.
9. Can I rebook my tickets to another date available?
Yes, but subject to ticket availability of the new preferred show date. You may only do this up to 7 days before the original show date booked.
10. Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable except for event cancellation.
11. Do I still need to present an ID to enter the event?
Yes, you must present a valid ID that matches the name on your ticket.
12. I saw that there is a promo code field. Where can I get promo code?
If you would like to avail a Php 50 or Php 100 discount on KTX, please visit thankyou.abs-cbn.com.
13. Is there parking at the area? How much?
Parking around ABS-CBN is available on a first come, first served basis.
14. How do I go to the venue?
The closest train station to ABS-CBN is MRT 3 Quezon Avenue Station. From there, you may choose to do a 5-minute walk from the station towards ABS-CBN. There are also tricycles available around the station that can take you to ABS-CBN.
15. Do I need to create a KTX account to purchase tickets?
Yes. You will be prompted to create an account upon purchase.
16. Will I receive a confirmation email following my purchase?
You will receive your e-ticket as well as details of the event upon purchase.
17. Do I need to print the ticket? Can I present a screenshot of the ticket upon entry instead?
There is no need to print the ticket. You may just show your e-ticket through your phone.
18. Will food be served during the event?
Food package is not included in your ticket purchase. However, after the tour, you will be given a break to eat your meals at the ABs-CBN cafeteria.
19. What is the dress code?
Please come in casual wear. Clothes with eye-catching logos of brands, political affiliations, or obscene statements are prohibited. For safety reasons, wearing flip-flops is prohibited. We encourage studio audiences to bring light jacket or sweaters because it is cold inside the studios.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ABS-CBN wishes to provide you with a truly enjoyable tour and show experience. Your cooperation is requested in observing the following rules and regulations:
1. You are expected to arrive at the call time indicated in your ticket, and not later than the cut-off time. If you fail to arrive before the cut-off time, your slot to the tour and program inclusion will be forfeited.
2. You must either print your tickets or show them through your smartphone to the Studio Tour Front Desk Officer. You will also be required to present an I.D.
3. Tickets are strictly non-refundable, unless the program inclusion cancels its taping. You may rebook your tickets once via the self-service facility of KTX. Just log on to KTX using your Kapamilya Accounts and go to 'My Orders'.
4. A Tour Guide shall be assigned to oversee each tour. You are expected to listen and observe the instructions of the Tour Guide throughout the tour.
5. Only persons seven (7) years old and above are allowed to be part of the studio audience. Adults must accompany children at a 1:1 ratio, and may be required to present proof of age of a child (such as birth certificate or school ID).
6. Guests who are sick (i.e. with fever, cough, and flu), pregnant women, and persons with heart conditions are not allowed to be part of the studio audience.
7. Eating, drinking, and smoking are prohibited inside the studios.
8. You are not allowed to loiter in other areas inside the ABS-CBN premises during the tour and the duration of the program inclusion. You are not allowed to handle or use any equipment,step or sit on any stage or platform areas unless otherwise asked to do so.
9. Photo opportunities with talent/s of ABS-CBN may only be allowed if permission has been given by the talent/s to the Tour Guide.
10. To prevent the recording of any part of select taped shows, mobile phones, cameras, and other recording equipment shall be collected by marshals upon entry into the studios. These items will be returned to the owners upon exit.
11. ABS-CBN has the right to refuse entry or remove from the ABS-CBN premises any person who manifests unpleasant, undesirable or inappropriate behavior.
12. Take care of your belongings. ABS-CBN will not be accountable for any loss inside the studio.
13. Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
14. ABS-CBN reserves the right to cancel bookings that it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
15. The owner of these tickets agree to abide by the terms as set out here: http://ktx.abs-cbn.com/terms.
CONTACT ABS-CBN STUDIO TOURS OFFICE
Phone: +632 415-2272 local nos. 3622 and 3624
Address: ABS-CBN Studio Tours office, Ground Floor ELJ Communications Center, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Drive, South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Philippines
Read our FAQ