KIDZANIA MANILA HELP & SUPPORT
WHAT IS KIDZANIA MANILA?
KidZania is an indoor play city where kids can have fun exploring and learning the adult world! Kids decide for themselves where to work in over 70 establishments so they earn money called kidZos. They can choose to open their bank account to save their kidZos, or use it to pay for training and purchase items. Experience learning through play in KidZania Manila -- one of the fastest growing educational entertainment brands with 20 facilities all over the world from Mexico to Dubai to Tokyo.
WHERE IS KIDZANIA MANILA?
KidZania Manila is located at Park Triangle in BGC, near STI College and diagonally across Market Market. Click here for some guides on how to get there.
Operating Hours from August-December 2018
Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 4pm
Saturdays: 10 am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
- If you purchased your tickets on KTX, you download your tickets below and either print or show them clearly on a smartphone at the KidZania Airport Counter.
- Check out our Role-play Activities so you and your kids can plan your itinerary inside the city.
- Make sure your kids are wearing comfortable clothes such as leggings and long pants as well as laced or velcro rubber-soled athletic shoes so they can freely do their chosen activities.
- Some role-play activities such as Climbing Building, Fitness Lab, and Stadium require athletic shoes and specific attire.
- For safety and security of Visitors, outside food and drink (unless medically prescribed) are not allowed to be brought inside the play city. We do have a variety of food options available for our Visitors.
- Visitors may start checking in one (1) hour before their chosen shift. KidZania Manila ticket counters open at 8AM.
- All Visitors must line up for ticket verification or purchase (for walk-in) and for security check in. Get your boarding pass, paired bracelet, and facility map at the airport counter. If you are four to 17 years old, you will also receive a check worth 50 kidZos.
- You will also receive a copy of our City Codes upon entry.
- The lastest a Visitor can enter the play city is two (2) hours before the end of each shift.
- Kids below 8 years old must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Guardians (18 years old and above) may only enter the play city when they accompany a child or children.
- KidZaniA Manila will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- KidZania Manila reserves the right to cancel bookings that it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
ADMISSION AND ACTIVITY GUIDELINES
- Role-play activities are for kids 4-17 years old.
- Each activity last about 20-25 minutes, not including queueing time. It's best to prioritize which activities your kids want to try out the most.
- Some role-play activities such as Climbing Building, Fitness Lab, and Stadium require athletic shoes with laces and specific attire.
- Kids below 4 are considered toddlers and may only play in toddler designated areas.
- Guardians may only enter the play city when they accompany a child or children.
- Guardians may participate as audience in specified role-play establishments such as the Courthouse and Main Square.
- Kids below 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- KidZania Manila may require from its Visitors proof of age before they are allowed entry. This includes any valid ID, including a government-issued ID, school ID and NSO-certified birth certificate.
- KidZania Manila may refuse entry of Visitors who misrepresent their age.
- KidZania Manila disclaims any liability from any injury to Visitors who have misrepresented their age in connection with a particular activity.
KIDZANIA MANILA REBOOKING GUIDELINES
1. KidZania Manila tickets can be rebooked once and is free of charge.
2. Rebooking may be made at any time prior to and within five (5) calendar days
from the date of scheduled visit.
3. The new date must be within thirty (30) calendar days from the original booking.
Requests beyond the thirty (30) calendar days period is subject for approval.
4. Upgrading of tickets (e.g. weekday to weekend, adult to kid, toddler to adult/kid)
is allowed, subject to difference in admission ticket cost. The prevailing rate at the
time of visit shall apply to be settled over the KidZania Manila ticket counters.
5. Downgrading of tickets (e.g. weekend to weekday, kid to toddler/adult, adult to
toddler) is allowed, but there will be no refund of the difference in admission ticket
PLAY AT KIDZANIA MANILA
- Role-play activities at KidZania Manila are for kids 4-17 years old. Our activities have been designed to be developmentally appropriate for kids 4-17.
- Some activities may have higher requirements for age and height.
- Kids below four (4) years old are considered toddlers and may only play at toddler designated areas, namely the RightZKeepers' House and the Kindergarten.
MORE KIDZANIA FAQS
Read KidZania’s FAQs for more useful information you may need to know.
CONTACT KIDZANIA MANILA
Phone: +632 711-KIDZ (5439)
Address: KidZania Manila, Park Triangle, North 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Open Monday – Friday 9am-4pm, Saturday 9am-8pm, Sunday 10am-5pm
1. What is the [Event Title]?
2. Who are the artists or guest line-up?
3. When will the event be held?
Tuesday - Sundays
4. Where will the event be held?
KidZania Manila Park Triangle NORTH 11th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
5. What can I expect from the event?
KidZania is a place of learning that is unlike any other! It was designed by educators and child development specialists to help shape and mold our children into this new generation. KidZania is developmentally appropriate, engaging and provides an optimal 21st century learning environment to prepare children for the challenges and demands of the future.
6. How much does the ticket cost?
Kid (ages 4-17)
Adult (ages 18 and up)
Toddler (ages 1-3)
7. Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can buy?
Each Kid/Toddler can only be accompanied by 5 Adults at maximum.
8. How do I avail Senior Citizen or PWD discount?
Proceed at the KidZania Manila ticket counters to avail of the discount.
9. Until when can I book tickets?
A day before your preferred date of visit and is subject to availability.
10. Can I rebook my tickets to another date available?
KidZania Manila tickets can be rebooked once and is free of charge. Rebooking may be made at any time prior to and within five (5) calendar days from the date of scheduled visit. The new date must be within thirty (30) calendar days from the original booking. Requests beyond the thirty (30) calendar days period is subject for approval.
11. Are tickets refundable?
12. Do I still need to present an ID to enter the event?
13. I saw that there is a promo code field. Where can I get promo code?
If you would like to avail a Php 50 or Php 100 discount on KTX, please visit thankyou.abs-cbn.com.
14. Is there parking at the area?
Yes, we do. It’s at the basement level of Park Triangle. Parking is subject to the mall’s parking fees, rules, and regulations.
Other public paid parking near KidZania Manila:
· Market! Market! parking areas
· 30th East Parking Area on 11th Ave. Cor 32nd St with A, B, and C lot Parking
15. How to go to the venue?
KidZania Manila is located at Park Triangle in BGC, near STI College and diagonally across Market Market.
16. Do I need to create a KTX account to purchase tickets?
Yes. You will be prompted to create an account upon purchase.
17. Will I receive a confirmation email following my purchase?
You will receive your e-ticket as well as details of the event upon purchase.
18. Do I need to print the ticket? Can I present a screenshot of the ticket upon entry instead?
There is no need to print the ticket. You may just show your e-ticket through your phone.
19. How many guests will be accommodated for the event in total?
The park can accommodate 1000 visitors.
20. Will food be served during the event?
We do have a variety of food options available for our Visitors. outside food and drink (unless medically prescribed) are not allowed to be brought inside the play city.
21. What is the dress code?
Make sure your kids are wearing comfortable clothes such as leggings and long pants as well as laced or velcro rubber-soled athletic shoes so they can freely do their chosen activities.
Read our FAQ