STUDIO TOURS ONLY HELP & SUPPORT
What is Standard Studio Tour?
At ABS-CBN studio tours you can learn all about the Philippines’ largest media conglomerate and get a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite shows and programs plus with the premium or standard ABS-CBN studio tour packages, you can experience everyday party time with the studio audience participation in either ASAP or it's ShowTime.
Using Your Tickets
You must either print the tickets below or be able to show them clearly on a smartphone at the Studio Tours Office. Please make sure the QR code or barcodes are readable.
You are required to present an ID upon entry.
Call Time and Cut-Off Time
The call and cut-off times may vary per show. Please check your actual ticket for more information.
For Showtime XP, call time is at 8:00AM and cut-off time is at 9:00AM.
For ASAP XP, call time is at 8:30AM and cut-off time is at 9:30AM.
Failure to arrive before the cut-off time will mean cancellation of ticket.
Terms and Conditions
ABS-CBN wishes to provide you (“Guest”) with a truly enjoyable Tour of the ABS-CBN Studios. As part of the Tour, Guest may be entitled to be part of the audience of the Program Inclusion. Guest’s cooperation is requested in observing the following Rules and Regulations:
1. Guest must be at the Studio Tours Office at the Call Time and not later than the Cut-off Time indicated in the Tour Details. If Guest fails to appear on the Tour Schedule, Guest shall forfeit the reserved Slot/s and any and all payments of the Tour Fee. In case Guest forfeits the Slot/s because of failure to arrive by the Cut-off Time, Guest may be accommodated as a walk-in guest, subject to availability of slots and payment of the Tour Fee.
2. Rebooking will only be applicable if the Program Inclusion cancels the scheduled show and will be subject to availability of slots for the new desired tour date.
3. Guest must either download and print the tickets or be able to show it on a smartphone to the Studio Tour Front Desk Officer. Guest may be required to show I.D. to confirm if Guest is the ticket holder.
4. A Tour Guide shall be assigned to oversee each Tour. Guest must listen to and observe the instructions of the Tour Guide throughout the Tour.
5. Only persons seven (7) years old and above are allowed to be part of the audience of the Program Inclusion. Adults must accompany children at a 1:1 ratio, and may be required to present proof of age of a child (such as birth certificate or school ID). Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions shall not be allowed to be part of the audience of the Program Inclusion.
6. Eating and smoking are prohibited inside the Studios.
7. Guest must remain in the audience gallery of the Studio where the Program Inclusion is held, and may not loiter in other areas inside the ABS-CBN premises. Guest shall not handle or use any equipment, or step or sit on any stage or platform areas, located within the Studios.
8. Photo opportunities with talent/s of ABS-CBN may be made by Guest only after permission of such talent/s has been obtained by the Tour Guide.
9. ABS-CBN has the right to refuse entry or remove from the ABS-CBN premises any person who manifests unpleasant, undesirable or inappropriate behavior.
10. Take care of your belongings. ABS-CBN will not be accountable for any loss inside the studio.
11. Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
12. ABS-CBN reserves the right to cancel bookings that it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
13. Audience members must comply with the security measures in place and follow the instructions of security and production personnel.
14. The owner of these tickets agree to abide by the terms as set out here: http://ktx.abs-cbn.com/terms.
DRESS CODE FOR STUDIO AUDIENCES:
1. Please come in casual wear. Clothes with eye-catching logos of brands, political affiliations, or obscene statements are prohibited.
2. Do not wear hats, caps, or sunglasses while watching the show.
3. For safety reasons, wearing flip-flops is prohibited.
4. We encourage studio audiences to bring light jacket or sweaters because it is cold inside the studios.
If you experience any problems or have received this email in error, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Contact ABS-CBN Studio Tours Office
Phone: +632 415-2272 local nos. 3622 and 3624
Fax: +632 416-3211
Address: ABS-CBN Studio Tours office, Ground Floor ELJ Communications Center, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Drive, South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Philippines
Open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Read our FAQ